Sterling uses over two decades of Federal experience to deliver a comprehensive range of IT solutions. With our mission-focused, consultative approach, we partner alongside Federal agencies and match our skillsets with their needs. We leverage our buying power with multiple OEMs to help optimize budget dollars, maximize operational efficiencies, and reduce the risks involved with buying sophisticated technology solutions. Our expert team of solutions architects—many of who hold top-level security clearances—help navigate the complex world of Federal IT by providing unmatched guidance and hands-on support. Using an ingrained sense of mission objectives and project requirements, they meticulously craft the right solution for every customer.
Sterling takes a rigid stance on the gray market, ensuring our customers a secure, compliant product chain. From simple device procurement to large-scale deployments, big data, and the modernization of infrastructure, we turn agencies’ What ifs into reality by defining and delivering transformative IT.
To support customers’ set-aside needs, Sterling has partnerships with Regency Consulting, a Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business; and with METGreen, a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
• CIO-CS | All Federal Agencies
• FBI ITAP | All FBI Organizations
• FBI ITSSS | All FBI Organizations
• GSA | All US Government Agencies
• NETCENTS-2 Products Contract | US Air Force Components
• NETCENTS-2 Application Services (Full and Open) | US Air Force Components
• SeaPort-e | US Navy and Marines
• SEWP V | All Federal Agencies